- Grants must normally be activated within 6 months of receipt of the award letter. KKLF must be informed of the date on which a grant is to be activated.
- Payments will normally be made on a reclaim basis 3 months in arrears, but other arrangements can be made.
- Grants are subject to the availability of funds.
- Annual report forms (download here) should be completed and submitted to the Fund, together with a short lay abstract and updated financial requirements. A mid-term review may be carried out by the Scientific Advisers.
- A final report form (download here) must be submitted to the Fund within 3 months of the end of the grant. Failure to do so may result in KKLF withholding the final payment. A short lay abstract should also be supplied.
- Renewals will be considered only after receipt of a satisfactory progress report and of detailed future proposals.
- All publications should specifically acknowledge Kay Kendall Leukaemia Fund support. Copies of publications should be sent to KKLF’s offices.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.